Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

232/365

A gorgeous Father's Day morning.  


Abu treated Auntie Gladys and us to a lovely brunch buffet in Coconut Grove.

I often giggle to myself when I choose and edit photos for my blog.  I wasn't able to take that many photos of this meal, and I was delighted that these turned out so wonderfully!


Abu's home security system had been sounding false alarms all weekend, and she received another call while we were eating.  By the end of brunch, Ruby had made a mess of her lentil soup, and was getting grouchy and demanding as her nap time approached.  She fell asleep in my arms, which kept me from picking up my camera again.  The restaurant kept getting more and more crowded as other families poured in to celebrate their fathers.  Somehow, I ended up capturing two beautiful and serene moments in an otherwise hectic morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment