Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

090/365







































There were little piles of photographs lying around our home from all the times when we remembered to use the photo-quality printer and expensive paper that we bought.  Some of them ended up on the fridge, some as bookmarks, some as tabletop debris.  Many were destroyed by small hands or spilled beverages.

I finally gathered them together, printed out a few more from my 365 Project, and made a lovely little collage for the kids' corner of the living room.  Just a little double-sided tape and 20 minutes later, Ruby was having fun searching for familiar faces of friends and family members.  At least they can be enjoyed by everyone on the wall, and if small hands end up destroying them anyway, they are easily replaced.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I love wandering through all the beautifully framed photos throughout your home - it's like discovering little treasures. I'm working towards that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wall! I miss my photo wall! it is so nice to see everyone you love everyday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! We recently got a new fridge, so all the photos on our old one (including your Happy Everything card from last year) were down for a while. I didn't think anyone would notice, but the girls did! xo

    ReplyDelete